Open Peeps is a hand-drawn illustration library to create scenes of people. You can use them in product illustration, marketing, comics, product states, user flows, personas, storyboarding, or whatever you want!
ALERT: For some reason, Gumroad's Download as ZIP function doesn't work. But you can still download each individual file.
- 👩🏽⚕️Nurses and Doctors
- 😷Face Masks variable
- 🎨Now there's a version with color! You can change the colors of clothes, skin, hair at a global level
- 💇🏽♀️Dreads hairstyles.
- 😊Face expressions
- ☝🏽Standing poses
- 🐒Sitting poses
- 🧔🏽Facial Hair.
- 🎨Color of ink and background to fit your brand.
Creating a character is easy! Use any product design tool like Sketch, Figma, XD, or Studio to mix nested components. There are over 584,688 possible combinations (yup, someone did the math!)
- 🏗A web builder!!!
- 🦵🏽More body types.
- 👵🏼Senior Expressions.
- 🐕Pets and assistance dogs!
- 🧍🏽♂️More customizable standing and seating positions.
- 🦻Hearing aids, more prosthetics, single-arm, other wheelchair variations.
Check out the Notion Board about this project. You can see everything that is upcoming, what's in progress, and what I completed. You can even leave comments!
The library is under license CC0. This means it's Free for Commercial and Personal Use: no need to credit, license, or anything.
To get it for free, just put $0 in the price. If you're feeling generous, you can also add some funds to keep this project going!
Source library for Sketch, Figma, Studio, and XD. Flat SVG and PNG assets, and any upcoming updates.
Current VersionVersion 1.0
- Source library for Sketch, Figma, Studio, and XD. Flat SVG and PNG assets, and any upcoming updates.
- Current VersionVersion 1.0